Seagate ST1000VX005 Skyhawk 1 TB Surveillance Systems Internal Hard Disk Drive



37.7% off
  • 100% Original Products
Check Availability At


  • Brand Seagate
  • Model Number ST1000VX005
  • Manufacturer Seagate
  • Warranty Details One Year Manufacturer Warranty
  • Toll Free Number 00080 0440 1392
  • Digital Storage Capacity 1 TB
  • Connectivity Technology Sata
  • Formfactor ‎3.5-inch, Sata
  • Item Dimensions LxWxH ‎14.71 x 10.19 x 2.03 Cm
  • Item Weight 449.06 Grams
  • Colour Silver
  • Special Features Surveillance
  • Hard Disk Description Mechanical Hard Disk
  • Hard Disc Size 1 TB

Product Details

ImagePerfect™ firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in 24×7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras. SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention and recovery options. NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving customers the flexibility to scale theirsystems when more storage is needed. ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage. Up to 10 TB or over 2,000 hours of HD video storage support an increased number of HD cameras and allows longer data retention periods.

Seagate Skyhawk 1TB HDD is 3.5 inch HDD Interface with Sata 6GB/s & 64 Cache (MB). Image Perfect Firmware Supports 24×7 Surveillance-Optimized Workloads Tuned to Record About 90% of the Time & Play Back Video Footage the Remaining 10% & Supports More Cameras Recording at Higher Resolutions than Traditional Drives. Lower Power Consumption Means a Reduction in Heat Emissions, Which Improves Reliability in Surveillance Solutions. Tarnish-Resistant Components Help Protect Drive from Environmental Elements, Increasing Field Reliability. Best-Fit Applications are Network Video Recorders (NVR), Embedded Surveillance DVRS (SDVR), Hybrid Surveillance DVRS & Surveillance DVRS, RV Sensors & Raid Support.


Get access to your Orders, Cart and Recommendations

Forgot Password?